Coronavirus COVID-19 Update: Please note that for the foreseeable future, we are no longer offering in-person makeup-artistry services. If you need makeup services, we provide virtual instruction and will teach you how to do it yourself. Here at L. A. Rose, we have always practiced the highest caliber of sterilization and decontamination procedures. Your health and safety are far more important than how your makeup looks. It is ill advised to have anyone do your makeup right now and you should not do it. The below prices are for in-person services. Virtual services are 50-75% less. Please contact us for a virtual-services quote. Stay safe everyone.
- There is a two-hour minimum for all services, plus travel expenses, if applicable. Our prices include our time in traveling to your location.
- Please note that every situation is unique and your costs may be more or less than the estimated fees listed here.
- We do have monthly installment payment plans available for those with budgetary concerns.
- Our fees do not include "trial runs". Trial runs cost the same as any other service.
- If you are a repeat customer, please let us know at the time of booking. Repeat customers always receive discounts.
- Want FREE services? Refer a client to us. For every four hours they book, you receive one hour free!
*Fashion Styling / Image Enhancement:
- $50 per hour
- Flat fee for entire day - $300 (For up to eight hours of service - $100 savings)
New clients receive a complimentary consultation of up to one hour.
*Makeup Artistry for Females:
The application of false eyelashes is included at no additional charge for most makeups.
- $100 per hour (Two hour minimum)
- Flat Fee for Half Day - $300 (For up to four hours of service - $100 savings)
- Flat Fee for Full Day - $500 (For up to eight hours of service - $300 savings)
- Flat Fee for Extended Day - $600 (For up to ten hours of service - $400 savings)
- Flat Fee per Week - $2000 (For five days/up to eight hours per day - $2000 savings)
*Makeup Artistry for Males: (Males requesting drag services or special effects will be charged the same as females. The fee for a mixture of males and females will be the same as for all females.)
- $50 per hour (Two hour minimum)
- Flat Fee for Half Day - $150 (For up to four hours of service - $50 savings)
- Flat Fee for Full Day - $250 (For up to eight hours of service - $150 savings)
- Flat Fee for Extended Day - $300 (For up to ten hours of service - $200 savings)
- Flat Fee per Week - $1000 (For five days/up to eight hours per day - $1000 savings)
The makeup fee will be based upon how simple/difficult the application process will be considering skin issues such as acne, age spots, allergies, birthmarks, blemishes, dark circles, enlarged pores, eye bags, Rosacea, scars, tattoos, wrinkles, etc. If you have young, flawless skin, your makeup application will be quick, easy, and less expensive than someone with numerous concealment issues.
Please be completely honest when completing your Client Information Form, as this will assist the makeup artist with having the proper products available to address your particular makeup and concealment issues.
All makeup applications requiring special effects and/or the application of prosthetics will incur additional charges.
Makeup Instruction Classes - (Depends upon number of students in class, the more students, the lower the per-person fee)
- Get a group of friends together to share in the costs of a fun, informative makeup instruction class.
A complete makeover can combine as few or as many services you desire and we will put together a custom package for you to address your personal style or appearance issues. A comprehensive complete makeover will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Personal Interview;
- Style Assessment (Including coloring, body type, lifestyle, personality, wardrobe ease-of-care factors, profession, and hobbies);
- Wardrobe Evaluation (Can be for a single outfit or complete wardrobe revamping);
- Hairstyle Evaluation and/or Complete New Hairstyle (Salon cut/color/style);
- Skin Evaluation (Skin care routine and instruction);
- Makeup Analysis (For daily, special events, etc.);
- Complete Makeup Application; (Approximately 2 hours)
- Before and After Photos;
- Optional Professional Photo Shoot; (Studio or location) and
- Optional Half-day or Full-day of Shopping (Clothing, accessories, makeup, etc.)
*Complete makeover prices range from $400 to $2,000 depending upon how many services are desired and the anticipated number of hours that will be needed to perform the makeover. The complete makeover is our number one and most requested gift. You can select one item, two items, or the complete works package with all ten items.
We have gift certificates available in any denomination from $100 on up. Giving someone a gift that will enhance their looks and improve their self esteem is the most thoughtful and appreciated of all gifts. The benefits are long lasting and can even change someone's life. We will be happy to beautifully wrap and deliver your gift on your behalf, or provide it in digital format if you prefer.
One of the most difficult things to do in the service industry is to establish pricing that is both fair to the client and to the artist/stylist. We offer the above as pricing guidelines, only. It is not wise to hire any professional based upon price alone. There are many other factors to consider, especially in a field where many unprofessional people with no formal training whatsoever offer services to unsuspecting consumers.
Our primary goal is to provide quality fashion and makeup services not just to celebrities, but the mainstream client, as well. We consistently find that people assume that professional fashion stylists and makeup artists are only for the wealthy or famous. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, for the cost of one outfit or less, an experienced fashion stylist can revamp your entire wardrobe. For the cost of a spa visit, a professional makeup artist can completely transform your look and provide you with life-changing confidence. For those with budgetary concerns we do offer monthly installment plans.
*NOTE: Prices are subject to change at any time. Your prices are not guaranteed until your services have been confirmed and your date has been formally reserved. New customers must pay a deposit to reserve your date and confirm your appointment. All appointments are given on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority is given to repeat customers and commercial clients. Established customers do not need to provide deposits to book appointments.
We offer CashApp and PayPal as a convenience to our customers. If you do not want to use CashApp or PayPal, please contact us for alternative payment methods.