- There is a two-hour minimum for all services, plus travel expenses, if applicable. Our prices include our time in traveling to your location.
- Please note that every situation is unique and your costs may be more or less than the estimated fees listed here.
- Our fees do not include “trial runs”. Trial runs cost the same as any other service.
- If you are a repeat customer, please let us know at the time of booking. Repeat customers always receive discounts.
- Want FREE services? Refer a client to us. For every four hours they book, you receive one hour free!
Costume Design / Fashion Styling / Image Enhancement
- $100 per hour
- Flat fee for entire day – $500 (For up to eight hours of service – $300 savings)
Makeup Artistry for Females
- $150 per hour (Two hour minimum)
- Flat Fee for Half Day – $500 (For up to four hours of service – $100 savings)
- Flat Fee for Full Day – $800 (For up to eight hours of service – $400 savings)
- Flat Fee for Extended Day – $1000 (For up to ten hours of service – $500 savings)
- Flat Fee per Week – $3500 (For five days/up to eight hours per day – $2500 savings)
Makeup Artistry for Males (Males requesting drag services or special effects will be charged the same as females. The fee for a mixture of males and females will be the same as for all females.)
- $100 per hour (Two hour minimum)
- Flat Fee for Half Day – $300 (For up to four hours of service – $100 savings)
- Flat Fee for Full Day – $500 (For up to eight hours of service – $300 savings)
- Flat Fee for Extended Day – $700 (For up to ten hours of service – $300 savings)
- Flat Fee per Week – $3000 (For five days/up to eight hours per day – $1000 savings)
The makeup fee will be based upon how simple/difficult the application process will be considering skin issues such as acne, age spots, allergies, birthmarks, blemishes, dark circles, enlarged pores, eye bags, Rosacea, scars, tattoos, wrinkles, etc. Makeup on young, flawless skin is considerably less expensive than on someone with numerous concealment issues.
Makeup applications requiring special effects and/or the application of prosthetics may incur additional charges.
Makeup Instruction Classes – (Depends upon number of students in class, the more students, the lower the per-person fee)
- Rates are as low as $50 per person. Get a group of friends together to share in the costs of a fun, informative makeup instruction class.
A complete makeover can combine as few or as many services you desire and we will put together a custom package for you to address your personal style or appearance issues. A comprehensive complete makeover will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Personal Interview;
- Style Assessment (Including coloring, body type, lifestyle, personality, wardrobe ease-of-care factors, profession, and hobbies);
- Wardrobe Evaluation (Can be for a single outfit or complete wardrobe revamping);
- Hairstyle Evaluation (Performed at the salon of your choice);
- Skin Evaluation (Skin care routine and instruction);
- Makeup Analysis (For daily, special events, etc.);
- Makeup Instruction Lesson; (Approximately 2 hours)
- Before-and-After Photos;
- Optional Professional Photo Shoot; (Studio or location);
- Optional Half-day or Full-day of Shopping (Clothing, accessories, makeup, etc.)
Complete makeover prices range from $500 to $2,000 depending upon how many services are desired and the anticipated number of hours that will be needed to perform the makeover. The complete makeover is our number one and most requested gift. You can select one item, two items, or the complete works package with all ten items.
We have gift certificates available in any denomination from $100 on up. Giving someone a gift that will enhance their looks and improve their self esteem is the most thoughtful and appreciated of all gifts. The benefits are long lasting and can even change someone’s life. We will be happy to beautifully wrap and deliver your gift on your behalf, or provide it in digital format if you prefer.
*NOTE: Prices are subject to change at any time. Your prices are not guaranteed until your services have been confirmed and your date has been formally reserved. New customers must pay a deposit to reserve your date and confirm your appointment. All appointments are given on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority is given to repeat customers and commercial clients. Established customers do not need to provide deposits to book appointments.
We offer CashApp and PayPal as a convenience to our customers. If you do not want to use CashApp or PayPal, please contact us for alternative payment methods.
This preferred vendor has been verified by PayPal.